Here you will find a variety of resources related to the development and sharing of QIAT.
This is the place to share resources by contributing to the QIAT Resource Bank and follow links to some other web sites for people interested in assistive technology in general.
A Compiled List of Resources for each QIAT Area
A List of Resources by Area for Quality Indicators for Assistive Technology Services These resources include websites, documents on websites, and commercially available materials that relate to each of the eight QIAT areas. (LIST-MS Word) (LIST-PDF)
QIAT in Action
The documents in this section were developed by participants at QIAT Summits held in various sites around the country beginning in 2000. Following initial development each document was vetted and revised by participants at QIAT sessions at regional and national conferences.
- Administrator Assistive Technology Planner: (AP-MS Word)(AP-PDF)
- Assistive Technology Assessment Process Planner: (AP-MS Word) (AP-PDF)
- Plan for Evaluation of Effectiveness of Assistive Technology Use: (EE-MS Word) (EE-PDF)
- Assistive Technology Consideration Guide: (CG-MS Word) (CG-PDF)
- Transition Planning Worksheet: (TranP-MS Word)(TranP-PDF)